Fly Fish Ride
Fly fish is fit for every water junkie looking for a heart-racing flying experience with family and friends. You will be towed by a boat while riding a flat inflated tube that will fly high, shake or move sideways against the wind – just like a fish flying on the water!
Our professional team will provide you with safety jackets and brief you about safety before the ride. After the briefing, get to experience the thrill of the ride as you fly through the waves. Expect sudden bursts of speed and occasional swerves by the fly fish giving you an adrenaline-filled adventure.
The age requirement is 12 years old and above as long as accompanied by parents
This will depend on your preference. You will be briefed by our team before the ride and you have to inform our captain whether or not you would like to fall in the water.
You don’t have to worry about not knowing how to swim. Everyone booked for this activity will be provided with a life jacket that serves as a buoyancy aid to help you float. Our professional team will always keep an eye on you.
Wearing a proper swimwear can help you move comfortably during the ride. A safety jacket is
provided by Adventure Sports.
Here are the top 7 health benefits of Fly Fish Ride:
- Improves cardiovascular system: you will be giving your cardiovascular system a good workout on the water. Improving your cardiovascular system increases blood circulation, bringing more nutrients and oxygen to your tissues and helping to remove waste from the body more quickly.
- Tones abs: The aim is to keep yourself steady on the slippery slope. To help balance yourself, you naturally engage your core stability muscles – the deep muscle that starts on either side of your spine and runs around your body, ending up in your pelvic region.
- Balance and coordination: Crouching and sitting on a fly fish and trying to maneuver it around water is a hard task. Increasing and decreasing the speed while there are waves teaches you to learn balance.
- Improves endurance: Trying to stand on fly fish can be a great calorie burner. Doing this for 15 minutes every day will increase your endurance so that you’ll find that you can exercise for longer periods of time while doing a cardio workout.
- Burns calories: Fly Fish surprisingly is a great sport that burns a lot of calories.
- Muscle strengthening: The main muscle groups being worked while Jet skiing is your leg and arm muscles while trying to maneuver the Jet Ski and keep it at a stable position. Another main muscle group being worked are the Abdominal muscles as you try the balance the Jet Ski and ride it through waves and move away from obstacles.
- Concentration: Fly Fish teaches you to focus and concentrate on trying to stand and not to fall. This can translate to learning to take a risk and focus on how to get through the task while not being distracted