Bodyboarding is an easy watersport to start with in which the surfer rides a body board on the crest, face, and curl of a wave which is carrying the surfer on the surface. This activity is non-motorized and will help you improve your upper body strength.
No it’s not. In fact, this is more chilled-out compare to other watersport activities. You’ll find yourself skimming on the water surface in no time.
Your safety is our priority. Therefore, our professional team will always brief and guide you during the session.
Yes, it is better to be able to swim.
The age requirement is 6 years onwards.
Swimwear and towel. Wearing a proper swimwear can help you move comfortably during the ride. A safety jacket is provided by Adventure Sports.
Here are the top 5 health benefits of body boarding:
- Improves the muscular strength of your arms, with strong directional paddling sometimes required.
- Develops leg muscles, with the legs initially propelling the bodyboard in the water.
- Boosts coordination skills, with concentration and balance required to stay on the board.
- Refreshes the mind, with the combination of the sea air and bracing waves providing the perfect environment.
- Helps to strengthen the cardiovascular system, with the heart and lungs working more effectively to pump oxygen round the bloodstream to the body’s muscles.