Parasailing is alive and well and once you experience the exhilaration, you might just get hooked!Here are the top 8 health benefits of parasailing:
- No training needed: Before you can go skydiving or hang gliding, there’s plenty of details you need to take in. Because you’re essentially on your own once you’re in the air unless you fly tandem, it can be terrifying to decide to take the leap. With parasailing, the experts at Adventure Sports will take care of each step to make sure you stay safe and comfortable on your ride.
- It’s affordable: Some people have unlimited budgets, but for most of us, budgets factor into what we do on vacations. Parasailing is an affordable watersport, especially since there’s no extra gear or equipment needed beyond what we provide.
- You don’t have to go up alone: In some more extreme sports, you’re entirely on your own once you’re launched. Our harnesses support up to 205 kg, depending on the weather, so two adults can fly together. If you’ve got a child too small or too nervous to fly by themselves, they can go up with another adult and enjoy the experience.
- Good for your health!: For centuries, fitness pros have touted the benefits of water in our health. Parasailing gets the same treatment as all other water sports; the pressure of the air on your body releases stress. The rush of adrenaline from excitement stimulates your system in a positive way, creating a sense of wellness. And breathing in salty sea air has been considered a positive force for your health for decades.
- The adventure of skydiving with a lot less fear: For those of you who think of jumping out of a plane on purpose and think ARE YOU KIDDING, parasailing gives you the same sense of flying through the air without the terrifying pressure of falling towards the ground.
- Did we mention the flying? Until science invents new technology, you won’t get closer to flying. No tin can around you, no uncomfortable level of noise. Just you, and the sensation of floating through the air, free and clean.
- The quiet: In our busy, modern world, how often do you really get a chance to disconnect? To put down your phone and your tablet, take a breath, and take in the world around you? You wouldn’t think that being a couple of hundred feet up in the air would make such an incredible difference, but our customers have described the experience as life time. That far up in the air, you won’t hear the sound of the boat’s engine, the noise on the beach, or anything else except the wind in your ears as you sail over the gorgeous blue waters and white sand beaches of the Arabian Gulf Coast.
- The view: There’s nothing else like it. A literal bird’s eye view, without the buzz of an airplane deafening you. You can see from the coast to the horizon as you float along behind the boat, peaceful and calm, entirely at ease. You get to experience the world from high above, seeing a bigger scale than many people manage in their lifetime. There’s nothing else like it.
Parasailing is best for Who?
Is Parasailing Safe and Fun?
Absolutely, Adventure Sports is a member and follows WSIA guidlines. Adventure Sports operate at convenient weather conditions. We do parasail the safest way to take off from the boat and land to the boat. It’s fun and it should be done with an experienced captain who is aware of his surrounds and very attentive.
Is there an age requirement?
The age requirement is 6 years and upwards.
Do I need to be able to swim?
No. The guest will take off and landing is on the deck of the boat.
What do I need to bring?
Safety equipment is provided by Adventure Sports.