Talking about watersports, there is no doubt that most people opt for a jet ski ride. Not only popular among adrenaline junkies, but newbies alike can also give it a try as well.
If you are on a holiday or simply looking for an activity bonding with your family and friends, Adventure sports got you covered with our jet ski rentals available at our branches.
Definitely! Even if you don’t fall in the water, you’re likely to get soaked and it’s part of the fun.
No, you cannot take 2 kids at a time. You can take the first child for a 15min ride and the next one for another 15 mins. For this, you would need to rent the ski for 30mins in total.
Wearing a proper swimwear can help you move comfortably while jet skiing. A safety jacket is provided by Adventure Sports.
Jet Ski Riding Tips For Beginners
Here are the top 10 health benefits of Jet Ski:
According to Health Fitness Revolution here are the health benefits of jet skiing:
- Improves cardiovascular system: Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced jet skier, you will be giving your cardiovascular system a good workout on the water. Improving your cardiovascular system increases blood circulation, bringing more nutrients and oxygen to your tissues and helping to remove waste from the body more quickly.
- Tones abs: The art of skiing is to keep yourself steady on the slippery slope. To help balance yourself, you naturally engage your core stability muscles – the deep muscle that starts on either side of your spine and runs around your body, ending up in your pelvic region.
- Balance and coordination: Crouching and sitting on a jet ski and trying to maneuver it around water is a hard task. Increasing and decreasing the speed while there are waves teaches you to learn balance.
- Improves endurance: Riding a jet ski through tough waves can be a great calorie burner. Doing this for 30 minutes every day will increase your endurance so that you’ll find that you can exercise for longer periods of time while doing a cardio workout.
- Burns calories: Jet skiing surprisingly is a great sport that burns a lot of calories. An average 150-pound person can burn 238 calories in the span of just 30 minutes.
- Entertaining and fun: As a fun recreational activity, jet skiing can be done while on a family outing or when enjoying the beach with friends. There is a certain level of thrill that comes with the speed. You will never get bored while out in the water with a jet ski.
- Muscle strengthening: The main muscle groups being worked while Jet skiing is your leg and arm muscles while trying to maneuver the Jet Ski and keep it at a stable position. Another main muscle group being worked are the Abdominal muscles as you try the balance the Jet Ski and ride it through waves and move away from obstacles.
- Concentration: Jet skiing teaches you to focus and concentrate on where and how you are riding. This can translate to learning to take a risk and focus on how to get through the task while not being distracted.
- Stress relief: Just being out in the water and soaking in the sun with the sound of water splashing next to you is a great stress-reliever in itself. Because it requires you to focus on the water while driving a jet ski, it makes you forget about all other worries.
- For everyone! Although it comes with regulations, jet skiing can be a sport that can be enjoyed by a wide range of people. From children to the elderly, jet skiing is a fun activity for all ages.
- It is mandatory to bring your original Emirates ID or passport.
- The minimum age requirement to rent a single jet ski is 18 years old.
- Due to local regulations, the jet ski is not available in Fujairah branches. Please check other branches for availability.