Fly Fish Ride is
Fly Fish Ride
Fly Fish is one of the marine sports activity, by riding a flat rubber boat which is pulled by a speed boat. It flies to dash against the wind sweeping that it really fly on the sea water. It is a great adventure by flying like fish jumping on the seawater with high boat speed. You will enjoy the attractive adventure like Fly Fish with the professional Fly Fish Guide who accompany you on each flying and the high-quality safety equipment that ensure your experience are a memorable one.
This towing modality is maybe the most exiting and spectacular one. It is like riding a wild horse over the water.
The specific design of this kind of device causes that the boat’s speed added to the wind force and the waves it comes out of the water making big jumps, like a flying fish, which gives him the name…. Discharge the adrenalin with an exciting activity you can share with your friends and you will never forget!
Have thrilling times with a fun and active way to enjoy the sea?
The Fly Fish ride is for everybody especially small children and their parents for a thrilling time.
Do I need to be able to swim?
No, you don’t need to be able to swim. Everyone that books activity must wear the life jacket (basically buoyancy aids) provided by our team. Safety is our primary concern. Furthermore, captain and our supervisors always keep an eye on you in case of any help needed.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age requirement is 6 years and upwards as long as accompanied by parents.
What do I need to bring?
Swimwear and towel. Safety equipment is provided by Adventure Sports.
Here are the top 10 health benefits of fly fish:
- Improves cardiovascular system: you will be giving your cardiovascular system a good workout on the water. Improving your cardiovascular system increases blood circulation, bringing more nutrients and oxygen to your tissues and helping to remove waste from the body more quickly.
- Tones abs: The aim is to keep yourself steady on the slippery slope. To help balance yourself, you naturally engage your core stability muscles – the deep muscle that starts on either side of your spine and runs around your body, ending up in your pelvic region.
- Balance and coordination: Crouching and sitting on a fly fish and trying to maneuver it around water is a hard task. Increasing and decreasing the speed while there are waves teaches you to learn balance.
- Improves endurance: Trying to stand on fly fish can be a great calorie burner. Doing this for 15 minutes every day will increase your endurance so that you’ll find that you can exercise for longer periods of time while doing a cardio workout.
- Burns calories: Fly Fish surprisingly is a great sport that burns a lot of calories.
- Muscle strengthening: The main muscle groups being worked while Jet skiing is your leg and arm muscles while trying to maneuver the Jet Ski and keep it at a stable position. Another main muscle group being worked are the Abdominal muscles as you try the balance the Jet Ski and ride it through waves and move away from obstacles.
- Concentration: Fly Fish teaches you to focus and concentrate on trying to stand and not to fall. This can translate to learning to take a risk and focus on how to get through the task while not being distracted
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /www/adventuresports_201/public/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/carousel/widgets/media-carousel.php on line 243