Cycling on Water
Cycling on Water
Pedaling for exercise isn’t limited to just biking. You can pedal with Pedalo with great fun. There is no better way to work your legs and burn some calories, too. It is a fun workout and being out on the water is sure to have a calming effect on both of you. It’s just as easy as pedaling a bike, but you sit side by side so you both have a nice view. If your workout makes you sweat, you can just jump into a the lake to cool off. You’ll still be burning calories and toning your muscles while swimming and treading water.
Health Benefits of Pedalo:
- Builds strength: Contrary to what you might think, Pedalo is not a fitness activity that solely involves the legs. Pedalo builds full-body strength since every single part of the body is involved in cycling.
- Great for the heart: Pedalo strengthens the muscle of your heart, lowers resting pulse and reduces blood fat levels, so you have less risk for heart disease. Research also shows that people who bike to work have two to three times less exposure to pollution than car commuters, so their lung function is improved.
- Improves cardiovascular fitness: If you ride Pedalo like cycling excercise Pedalo makes the heart pound in a steady manner and helps improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Increases muscle tone: Pedalo improves general muscle function, with little risk of over-exercise or strain. Regular cycling strengthens leg muscles and is great for the mobility of hip and knee joints.
- Easy on the joints: Running has the potential to take its toll on the body. Biking, on the other hand, is far lower impact and engages the muscles in the legs without as much stress on the knees and ankles. Riding a bike is also an ideal form of exercise if you are recovering from injury or have osteoarthritis, because it is low-impact.
- Burns calories (and fat!): Cycling is a good way to lose those unwanted pounds. Steady cycling burns approximately 300 calories per hour. If you cycle for 30 minutes every day, you would burn 11 pounds of fat in a year.
- Builds stamina: Cycling is a good way to build stamina. The more you get on a bike, you’ll find that you are able to go longer than you did before.
Relaxing: If you sweat during the Pedalo it is very easy to jump on the Water