Jet Ski Double Ride Loyalty Card enables 6 rides in the purchase of 5 rides.
The loyalty card is valid for 6months Not valid during holidays 20mins Jet Ski Rider Plus Free Kayak
If you’re out with friends and family at the beach, consider renting a jet-ski for great fun and adrenaline. The high-speed Jet-ski can be a fun way to spend a sunny day and a great way to stay healthy and fit when done on a regular basis.
With today’s jet skis the acceleration is amazing. The maneuverability of a jet ski is also very responsive and fun.
According to Health Fitness Revolution here are the health benefits of jet skiing:
- Improves cardiovascular system: Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced jet skier, you will be giving your cardiovascular system a good workout on the water. Improving your cardiovascular system increases blood circulation, bringing more nutrients and oxygen to your tissues and helping to remove waste from the body more quickly.
- Tones abs: The art of skiing is to keep yourself steady on the slippery slope. To help balance yourself, you naturally engage your core stability muscles – the deep muscle that starts on either side of your spine and runs around your body, ending up in your pelvic region.
- Balance and coordination: Crouching and sitting on a jet ski and trying to maneuver it around water is a hard task. Increasing and decreasing the speed while there are waves teaches you to learn balance.
- Improves endurance: Riding a jet ski through tough waves can be a great calorie burner. Doing this for 30 minutes every day will increase your endurance so that you’ll find that you can exercise for longer periods of time while doing a cardio workout.
- Burns calories: Jet skiing surprisingly is a great sport that burns a lot of calories. An average 150-pound person can burn 238 calories in the span of just 30 minutes.
- Entertaining and fun: As a fun recreational activity, jet skiing can be done while on a family outing or when enjoying the beach with friends. There is a certain level of thrill that comes with the speed. You will never get bored while out in the water with a jet ski.
- Muscle strengthening: The main muscle groups being worked while Jet skiing is your leg and arm muscles while trying to maneuver the Jet Ski and keep it at a stable position. Another main muscle group being worked are the Abdominal muscles as you try the balance the Jet Ski and ride it through waves and move away from obstacles.
- Concentration: Jet skiing teaches you to focus and concentrate on where and how you are riding. This can translate to learning to take a risk and focus on how to get through the task while not being distracted.
- Stress relief: Just being out in the water and soaking in the sun with the sound of water splashing next to you is a great stress-reliever in itself. Because it requires you to focus on the water while driving a jet ski, it makes you forget about all other worries.
- For everyone! Although it comes with regulations, jet skiing can be a sport that can be enjoyed by a wide range of people. From children to the elderly, jet skiing is a fun activity for all ages.
Important: Due the local regulations Jet ski is not present in Fujairah branches.
Will I get wet?
Yes! Even if you do not fall in, you’ll likely get a good soaking in one way or another. That’s a big part of the fun!
What Should I Wear on a Jet Ski?
Usually, a swimwear and live-vest are enough for every ride of Jet Ski.
Are Jet Skis Dangerous?
Any activity involves risk. injuries can occur. however, if you ride a jet ski in a responsible way and proceed with caution your risk of injury is mostly diminished. That’s why you have to pay attention to our first-time jet ski rider tips below!
5 Things to Focus for First Time Jet Ski Riders
1) Keep it Straight!
First-time jet skiers often have difficulty keeping the jet ski straight. We have a solution to correct. Don’t stare at the handlebars or the water just off the bow (front) of the ski. Instead, lift your head up and look off in the distance. Looking off in a distance will allow you to drive straight and get the most fun of your trip. If you continue to struggle, simply pick a stationary target on land or water (buoy) and steer directly at and you will be able to ride straight.
2) Keep In Mind, There Is No Way To Turn Away from Danger Without Throttle.
The working principle of the jet in jet ski refers to the water jet that shoots out the back and makes the ski go forward. That jet moves side to side to steer the machine because there is no rudder. When you slow down or stop, your ability to steer is diminished or you lose it completely. If an emergency arises and you need to avoid a collision don’t take your finger off the throttle. Doing that will make it impossible to steer away from danger. Instead, keep your speed up and steer away from the threat.
3) Splash Down…How to Re-Board Your Jet Ski.
When Jet Skiers fall off their jet ski, there is a method to getting back on. You always re-board a ski from the stern (back). Simply reach up to the handle behind the seat and pull yourself out of the water onto the back deck of the ski. If you are riding tandem, only one person should board at a time. Keep in mind, attempting to re-board from the side will cause the ski to flip. No need to rush. Take it slow. If you’re out of shape and have several failed attempts to re-board you can get very tired, very quickly. Relax in the water, think about how you’re going to get back on board and then slowly climb back aboard.
4) Be Gentle to yourself!
Most of the first time riders complain that their hands get tired or they feel a slight soreness in their shoulders. This occurs because new riders often hold on for dear life. Instead, lean forward slightly and relax your grip. Keep your elbows slightly bent. This will allow you to ride without fatigue. Don’t lean too far forward and always be careful not to hit your chin or nose on the handlebar.
5) An Advice For Passengers! Hold Tightly…Not Too Tight!
We’ve talked about riding, but there is a trick to being a good and comfortable passenger as well. Holding the riders waist or the back of their life jacket is a good method for staying on. However, don’t hold on so tight that you make it difficult for your partner to drive the ski. As with driving, relax. Keep your body loose, not stiff. This will lower fatigue and increase your enjoyment.
6) Be Patient To Ride On Stand Up Position
Many Jet Skiers want to stand up on the ski. However, for a novice rider, standing will make controlling the ski much more difficult and increases the chance of falling. Riding from the standing position should be considered after you become an intermediate or expert rider.