Hobie Paddle Board
Come try the new Hobie Pedal SUP. This Eclipse Pedalboard is super fun and provides a great workout at the same time. It is a perfect fun activity in the Arabian Gulf with the majestic views of Al Hamra and Al Marjan Islands.
Enjoy Hobie Pedal SUP using a natural stepping motion, effortlessly power into a headwind, or pick it up for an all-out sprint. The powerful underwater fins efficiently propel the Eclipse forward. There’s minimal setup. Go from the dock or a boat to the water in minutes. The ride is reassuringly solid and the board is lightweight and durable.
Hobie Pedal SUP surely provides a fun cardio workout every day!
Tip: Pedal it fast for a more intense workout.
Stand-up paddle boarding or SUP is for all ages, even for small children accompanied by their parents for a chill led out adventure. Even more, it is a healthy outdoor activity shared with family and friends.
You don’t have to worry about not knowing how to swim. Everyone booked for this activity will be provided with a life jacket that serves as a buoyancy aid to help you float. Our professional team will always keep an eye on you.
Swimwear and towel. Wearing a proper swimwear can help you move comfortably. A safety jacket is provided by Adventure Sports.
Here are the top 8 health benefits of Hobie Paddle Boarding:
- No training needed: Anybody, at any age, and at any fitness level, can get into paddling. It’s relatively easy for beginners to get started in this fun sport.
- Burns calories: Depending on your weight, age and time spent paddling, you could easily burn a couple of hundred calories doing this activity.
- Fun Workout: Many paddle board lovers jump in their boat to unwind on the water, without really realizing the positive effect gliding has on their fitness, muscle development, and flexibility. But as you’ll see below, hobie paddle board can be a serious workout that builds lean muscle and torches calories.
- Mental health: Workout has been proven to combat depression, reduce stress, and lower anxiety in numerous studies
- Vitamin D: Getting active and spending time outdoors takes more effort, but it is much more rewarding, plus, sunlight on the skin helps our bodies to produce that much-needed vitamin D. Those little rays of sunshine not only feel good to bask in, but also play a critical part in our physical and mental health.
- Personal Growth through Skill Development: Learning these skills provides and an enormous sense of achievement, self-worth, and satisfaction. The fact that you put yourself out there, embraced the uncomfortable, and ended up being proficient in a new skill, shows a lot about your character.